Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back in Blogging Action!

Okay, sorry for the BIIIIGGGG stretch in the blogs. I was far too merry and busy to be bothered! :) Now I am stuck in a restort town with a total of 3 bars to choose from and WAAAAYYY too many young people who think that because they are boarders and skiiers they are the height of coolness!
Last time I wrote I was leaving the horse farm and heading to the beach, wineries and Napier (a city that after a HUGE earthquke was rebuilt during the Art Deco era and has because quite the tourist destination!) So, I will start my next blog with a recap of Napier and then continue on with the recounting of tales from Wellington (where I was supposed to stop over for 2 weeks and ended up staying for 4 months and falling in love numerous times!). Ciao! xxxx

No comments: